Tuesday, May 12, 2009


STARTS ANEW =D

i guess i have lost the motivation to post ever since school starts, but i can't bear to leave my blog in a dead mode, so i will just blog once in a while..

oh yea. volleyball is over for me, not that it is worth cheering or anything.  In fact, I miss playing volleyball and going for trainings. and now my hands feel so.. 'raw' trying to play the game. God! and the end of volleyball just reminds me that i am one step closer to o's which i am pretty much dreading it. tsk tsk -.-

AND I AM NOT SPENDING MY TIME WISELY! i could just spend the whole day sleeping without doing any work.. i am such a pig.

oh great! i passed my physics, getting a B4 in fact. For a girl who failed almost all her physics tests throughout her 4 years in bp, i guess that is a great improvement. but now, i am worried for my chemistry. haiz. Just two more math tests and ct is over!! ENDURE....

now, it's time for me to take a short little nap. hehehe..




Ain, Ice, mrme: okie okie!
dionne: hahahaha i thought you knew?? 
stelle: yeayea.. aiyoyoyo bad senior!! never come visit!
name: see? i reply!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home